How It Works
1. Sign up for a game's Waitlist. Your credit card will not be charged and credits will not be applied at this time.
2. You will receive an email, confirming that you are on the Waitlist. This is not a confirmation for a reserved spot in the game.
3. When a spot does become available, all members on the Waitlist will receive an email with a link to reserve the newly opened spot, first-come-first-serve.
4. If you receive an email, but the spot is taken before you reserve it, you will remain on the Waitlist, and receive another email should an additional spot open up.
5. You may remove yourself from the Waitlist at anytime, by clicking Cancel in "My Games".