Effective Date: November 4, 2017
Information We Collect About You
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your first and last name, phone number, date of birth, height, address and email address ("Personal Information") and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through a website.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any Personal Information you enter on IndoorHoops or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying and non-identifying information, such as your email address, your name, a password selected by you, your birthdate, your phone number, your skill level, your height, your address and your zip code. We may also collect information about your purchase history and game preferences.
- Payment Information you provide. We (or our third party service provider) may collect your credit card information or other payment method information and other Personal Information when you make payments through IndoorHoops. We (or our a third party service provider on our behalf) may store this information for your convenience.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically track certain basic information about our users (such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, click patterns, phone type and other device data). We use this information to help diagnose problems, service and administer IndoorHoops; and to do internal research on our usage patterns, demographics, interests, and general behavior to better understand and serve you and our users.
- Information provided to our customer support. We may collect messages you send to us and/or our contact email address, and correspondence we receive from other users or third parties about your activities or content on IndoorHoops.
- Information collected by third parties. We may contract with online partners to help manage and optimize our business, and communications. We may use the services of a site analytics partner to help us measure how visitors use and access IndoorHoops. To do this, we may use or allow third party service providers to use tracking technologies, such as cookies. A "cookie" is a small text file stored on your computer that is tied to information about you. The type of information collected includes the URL you came from and go to, your browser information, and IP address, and helps us learn how to improve our service.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of IndoorHoops. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
How we use information we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- fulfill your orders and registrations;
- create a better, more personalized experience for you based on your individual usage habits;
- improve our content and product offerings, and customize IndoorHoops’s content, layout and services;
- resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems;
- provide and improve our services and/or to combat fraud or abuse;
- improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- analyze IndoorHoops usage;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our services, or content; perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by email, telephone, text and/or mobile devise about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- perform ad tracking and website analytics;
- administer surveys and questionnaires;
- comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to a subpoena or court order;
- perform other business related purposes, including, for example, a merger, acquisition, sale/purchase of assets or bankruptcy;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial Information. We may use your financial information or payment method to process payments for purchases you make on IndoorHoops, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business. If we have trouble processing your payment, we will use your Personal Information to contact you.
Storage of Information, Content and Data. We retain information, content and data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law. This information, content and data will be collected, stored and processed in the United States of America.
Information We May Share with Others
Third party Service Providers. We may employ contractors or other third parties. These contractors or other third-parties may have access to your Personal Information if this access is necessary for them to perform services for us. By submitting any information to us, you agree to submit your Personal Information to us and to third party service providers who provide services to us. We engage third party service providers who commit to use reasonable measures to protect the privacy of IndoorHoops’s users in a manner consistent with our policies.
Compliance with the Law. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires such disclosure, including, for example, complying with a judicial proceeding, court order or subpoena, or when IH Entity believes that public interest mandates such disclosure.
Business Transition. If we go through a business transition, such as a reorganization, acquisition by another entity, or transfer of all or a substantial portion of our assets, we reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information to any successor entity in connection with such business transition.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the contents, services, privacy policies, or practices of any websites to which we may hyperlink from IndoorHoops. We encourage you to be aware when you leave IndoorHoops and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Security and Privacy
We retain records in our database of individuals who use IndoorHoops and/or provide information to us, which may include Personal Information. We use security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or alteration of the information under our control. We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your data containing Personal Information.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. At this time, we do not track our customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to DNT signals.
To change or modify information previously provided to IndoorHoops contact us via email at: email@example.com, or by postal mail at: Indoor Hoops Inc., 609 West 137th Street, Suite 22, New York, NY 10031.
A Note to Parents
Since this site does not target children, IndoorHoops does not intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a person under the age of 13, we will automatically delete it.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Users will be made aware of these changes by the change of the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. If we make a change that we reasonably believe may materially affect how we collect, disclose, or otherwise share your Personal Information, we will email users (who have provided us with their email address) a notice to that effect with a link to the revised Policy. Any changes made to this Policy will apply to any Personal Information that you provide to us on or after the effective date of such changes and any information previously collected from you by us. If you do not agree with the revised terms of this Policy, you may terminate your use of IndoorHoops and contact us to delete your account by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by postal mail at: Indoor Hoops Inc., 609 West 137th Street, Suite 22, New York, NY 10031.
Questions or Concerns