Back to Hoops
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for the IndoorHoops Community.
IndoorHoops COVID-19 Safety Protocol
These guidelines are meant to supplement any current restrictions and mandates imposed by local authorities and facility partners.
These protocols are subject to change, as the environment surrounding COVID-19 is constantly evolving.
If you feel any symptoms, regardless of severity, stay home!
We will issue refunds for all illness-related cancellations.
If you are going to participate in a session, follow the best practices of social distancing, masking and hand-washing.
THE POST (BK) WILL BE OUR HOST FACILITY FOR THE FALL. PLEASE SEE BELOW SPECIFIC GUIDELINES AS IT RELATES TO THIS LOCATION:
- Everyone who enters the facility must use the designated doors that correspond to the court you are using. Please maintain social distancing when waiting outside the facility - there are marked spots on the floor to help!
The Post has (4) courts and four (4) doors. For example, if your group is on Court 1, you enter through Door 1!
- You must wear a mask or face covering when entering and exiting the building. A mask must be worn when moving throughout the building. Facility users are encouraged to wear masks when playing, but it is not required. All IndoorHoops staff members must wear a mask whenever in the building.
- Every single person who enters The Post will have their temperature checked using contactless thermometers. Anyone demonstrating any COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted in the building.
- Group sized will be limited to 15 and no spectators or unauthorized guests will be allowed in the facility. Chairs will be placed around each court on an 'X' on the floor that are socially distanced from each other.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building using contactless dispensers. Staff at The Post diligently sanitize all basketballs, surfaces, chairs, etc. throughout the course of the day.
If a player tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days (before or after), the must contact IndoorHoops staff immediately at email@example.com.